Friday, December 11, 2009

1st Blog



This is my 1st blog.....

About me
Name: WanLicious
Gender: Male

I've Love Friends. I'm a friendly guy. I am looking for friendship and trying to enlarge my networking. I will open a blog because many friends of mine have their own dream world in their blog.....So I hope I can create my own world and share with my friends and others.


This is one of the philosophy that I loved:

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself"


Harvey Fierstein

4 comments:

jfook said...

Welcome to the bloggie world. :)

Cikgu Dahlia said...

welcome to the club!!!

enjoy with your writing yaaaa

metalpanda said...

welcome to blog sphere~ enjoy blogging~

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy blogging =)

kenwooi.com